Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Jennifer Bosworth... What Would YOU Burn??


Today I am excited to hear what Jennifer Bosworth, author of the electrifying STRUCK and forthcoming novel THE KILLING JAR would like to burn. Here is what she has to say:


"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire." 

That's one of my favorite quotes. I get chills every time I read it, or say it out loud. I have no idea who said it, or what that person meant, which means I get to interpret in any way I please. What it means to me is that once you think you've given everything you have, it's time to look inside yourself, see what's left, and sacrifice that to the fire, too. 

What would I burn? All of me. With the hope that I'll rise from the ashes like a phoenix, ready to do it all over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment